7 Places for a Keyword Phrase
For every post and page that is search engine optimized there is 7 places that are necessary to improve click through rates and rank. hint: The more your keyword phrase is user friendly and relevant to the experience sought out the better a page/post will perform. Below is a list of 7 things to do to enhance your web presence.
1. In the Title
Its in the title
2. Once prominently near the top of the page
Its in the heading
3. At least two or three times, including variations, in the body copy on the page.
Since this post is about keyword phrases we need to add them in multiple variations.
4. At least once in the alt attribute of an image on the page.
5. Once in the URL.
You can see this in the URL
6. At least once in the meta description tag.
I still need to get a plugin for meta descriptions: My keyword phrase is SEO RICH! Thanks to this Beginners Guide To SEO from MOZ.
or something like that.
7. Check the appropriate box for rich snippets
This rich snippet is an item review for Moz’s book to see how it works. (see below)
To do this I had to refer to Schema.org
As this post was developed a plugin was found to expedite the process: All In One Schema.org Rich Snippets
For now the keyword phrase is the target for seo.
Figure out how to implement this to avoid scraping: